1. 30 seconds quick heat
2. Far infrared heating, healthy heating
3. Can be used by pregnant women and babies
4. Intelligent constant temperature, automatic adjustment
5. Natural heating, refuse to dry
6. Energy saving, green and environmental protection
7. Factory direct operation with favorable price
8. Energy saving, green and environmental protection
9. Free design, after-sales guarantee
The Infrered Carbon Heating Film can be customised to meet your needs regardless of the size, shape or location of your floor space , For example, our Heating System can be used in the following spaces:
1. Hotels, schoolrooms and dormitories
2. Offices and buildings
5. Kindergarten Schools
7. Steel Containers
1.Heating film; 2.Insulation Underlay; 3.Thermostat; 4.Clip Pliers; 5.Puncher; 6.Vacuum cleaner/Hoover; 7.Wire clip; 8.Rivets; 9.Crocodile Clip; 10.Power Wires; 11.Protective Pipe; 12.Knife; 13.Scissors; 14.Electrical Box; 15.Self Vulcanizing tape; 16.Self-Adhesive tape; 17.Universal Multimeter; 18.Vapour barrier film; 19.Grinder; 20.Drill Driver; 21.Hammer
1. Can I install the system myself or do I need an expert?
Our heating film come with a full set of installation instructions, providing a simple step by step instructions. Most systems can be installed on a DIY basis. But the final electrical connection should be made by a qualified electrician.
2. How long will it take to warm up?
This will vary depending on the subfloor and the insulation material. Better the insulation the quicker it will heat up. Heating up time depend on heating film power. 220W/m heat up 12mm engineering wood in 5 minutes, concreted floors heat up around 15 minutes but also retain heat for a longer time.
3. Will my floor get too hot?
The thermostats come supplied with a floor probe that will continuously monitor your floor temperature. We always recommend installing a floor probe in your floor especially if you use 200W or 180W heating film power this is a key to control your floor temperature.
4. Do I need to install insulation?
When using heating foil under laminate, engineered wood or ceramic tiles our foam thermal insulation should always be used. It not only provides thermal insulation, reducing running costs but acts as a method of sound deadening and forms a suitable non-abrasive surface on which heating film can sit.